UVair Fueling Card

Allgemeine Diskussionsbeiträge
General discussion topics
ulfmuehlbacher

Re: UVair Fueling Card

Post by ulfmuehlbacher »

I buy fuel from UVaír since some weeks and I am very satisfied. Prices are well below normal airportprices (eg EDDW Exxon 2,20 €/ltr UVair 2,00€/ltr) I also do not have a card so far but "Fuel Releases" via Internet are working very well. In addition it is very easy to get up-to-date-prices for the destination you want to go - that helps for efficient fuelmanagement. My advice: all MMIG46 members should have and should use the card - that helps for good prices for all of us. Regards Ulf Muehlbacher JetProp N49HF

klaustepper

UVair Fueling Card

Post by klaustepper »

UVair interim solution:

Klaus,

There has been a slight delay from our vendor who produces the cobranded cards. The standard card was apparently shipped out as a temporary solution.

All discounts have been applied to the members account so pricing will not be affected.

My apologies for any confusion and that an explanation was not sent along with the his card. This should have been better communicated to the MMIG46 applicants.

I will have a status up on the cobranded cards today and will let you both know an expected arrival date.

Best regards,

Jon Baker

On Apr 5, 2012, at 3:51,